We recommended to all our patients to follow dentist’s instructions in order not to have an issue after the teeth extraction. Please pay attention to below instructions regarding dental extraction aftercare;
After 24 hours;
- Eat soft foods such as yoghurt
- Wash your mouth with boiled then warmed water mixed with a pinch of salt.
- As soon as dental extraction area heals, you can back to your diet step by step.
If your pain does not go off after several days passed or see any infection sign contact with your dentist immediately.
How long does dental extraction takes?
Dentist in Turkey performs teeth extractions using by modern techniques and equipment’s. Using latest technologies make treatments period shorter. Each dental extraction can take approximately between 15-20 minutes. This time can be shorter or longer depends on number of dental root. Double root teeth may take more time to extract. In addition to that, surgical extraction will take longer time.
How does the abscessed tooth extract?
Abscessed tooth is a collection of pus that can form inside the teeth, gums or in the jaw bone. Dentist never extract an abscessed tooth. Infection should healed first so dentist prescribed antibiotics to remove the bacterial infection in dental area. Patient must follow the dentist instructions and use medications regularly. Dentist make another examination after medication and decide whether to extract teeth or not, if the abscess goes off. Teeth extraction can not performed unless the abscess treated and goes off.
How is the process for a tooth extraction?
Tooth extraction can be simple or surgical depending on whether your tooth is visible or not.
Teeth is visible. Local anesthesia applies. Patient feels a little pressure in the mouth area.
Local or general anesthesia apply to the patient. Dentist cut your gum to remove bone around the teeth. Process is also requires to cut your teeth to extract.
Process can be vary from patient to patient but it usually follow the order in below;
- Dentist apply local anesthesia around your teeth,
- In some cases it requires general anesthesia,
- Dentist or oral surgeon cut into your gum that covers the teeth
- Teeth grab by an equipment called forceps,
- Dentist move the forceps to widen tooth socked and loose it,
- Dentist pull the teeth and extract it,
- In some cases, teeth can not removed in one piece and it might needed to clean piece by piece.
Cost of Dental Extraction Turkey
Price depends on difficulty level of teeth extraction. Pricing will made for each teeth extraction. Cost of Dental extraction Turkey known as reasonable prices. Prices can go up in case dental extraction requires surgical extraction. Price can also be vary from dentist to dentist and clinic to clinic. Come for cure always offers you exclusive opportunities for the cost of dental extractions.