Before hair transplant, there are a number of rules that must be followed before hair transplant.
Since hair transplantation is an transplant process, we can list the things that need to be done first as follows:
- You should inform the doctor about the medications you are using. The doctor will inform you about which medications you should not use.
- You should stop smoking and alcohol consumption at least 5 days in advance
- You should not drink a blood-thinning drug or herbal teas.
If you have high blood pressure, sugar, or cholesterol, you should tell the doctor during the examination. For people with health problems, the doctor will determine the most suitable method of hair transplantation. He will decide whether you are suitable for the operation if you have chronic conditions.
It is very important to establish the right communication with the doctor, so if you have a question that sticks in your mind, you should definitely consult by asking it.
Medicines And Vitamins
Medications and vitamins that you used before the operation can cause problems during the operation. Therefore, you should definitely consult a doctor. It is usually recommended to stop using vitamins a week before the operation.
3 Days Before Hair Transplant
Before the operation, you should definitely take a blood test. Your blood values are very important before the operation.
- During this process, you should avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
- You should take care of your eating and drinking habits.
- You should take care of your personal care.
- By communicating correctly with the doctor, you can get information about what you need to do before coming to the operation.
The Day Before The Operation
Be careful not to use any creams or hair stylers on your scalp
- Since you can not wash your hair for a while after the operation, you can wash your hair the day before the operation.
- The day before the operation, you should definitely pay attention to your hygiene.This is very important so that no infection occurs after the operation.
Day Of Operation
You must be at the clinic at the appointment time on the day of the operation. There is nothing to worry about. Keep your morale high.
Give preference to comfortable clothes.
You can eat before coming to the clinic. You are not hungry. This is important for balancing your blood pressure.
What Should You Wear To The Operation?
Since hair transplant will be performed during the operation, clothing that will touch the scalp should not be worn after the operation. Baggy clothes that can be easily removed can be preferred.
Instead of oversized dresses, clothes with a side zipper will be ideal.
Before the operation, the clinic staff will take care of you and prepare you for the operation. You should definitely not smoke or drink alcohol before the operation. You must follow the doctor's instructions.
During Operation FUE
You can be comfortable while the FUE operation is being performed. It is a simple process. You will not feel pain because the area is anesthetized. There will be no stitches in any way. No bleeding conditions are also observed.
How Long Does a Hair Transplant Last?
- The hair transplantation operation varies depending on the rarity of the person's hair.
- It takes about 4-5 hours.
How Should I Prepare For a Hair Transplant Before Transplant?
You can take a shower and go to the clinic cleanly, without applying any styling products or Jul products to your hair. You can choose the choice of clothes in such a way that you think about it after the operation.
What Should You Do on the Day of the Operation?
- First of all, you need to calm down. There is nothing to worry about.
- Give preference to comfortable clothes.
- Be sure to be full before you come to the clinic.