There are some rules that you should follow after having a hair transplant. Firstly, after the hair transplant is performed, a little pain may occur after the anesthesia effect has passed. This is a normal situation. You do not need to worry. Very little redness may also occur, but it is a temporary condition.
- You should pay attention to the clothes you are wearing. You should not give preference to tight-fitting clothes that will touch your head.
- According to the doctor's instructions, you should wait a while for hair washing. Do not touch the scalp with water.
- If you are taking medication, you should consult a doctor to continue using medication under doctor's supervision.
- You should immediately take the medications prescribed by the doctor and use them under the supervision of a doctor.
Instructions After Hair transplant
- Firstly, the scalp should not be touched in any way.
- For the return to normal life, he must rest for several days.
- It is important not to be exposed to the sun too much. The scalp should not be damaged.
- A doctor should be consulted if there is a condition of excessive sweating. -It should not be used in heavy work.
- Cigarettes or alcohol should not be consumed. These delay healing.
Use Of Medication After Surgery
It is necessary to discuss with the doctor whether it is possible to continue taking medications that are used constantly
After hair transplantation, the doctor may sometimes recommend hair vitamin supplements to make hair grow healthier. It is necessary to use these drugs regularly.
Rest After The Operation
- After the operation, they must necessarily be at rest and not work in heavy work. He needs to be on rest for at least a week.
- If you are working in a very busy and heavy job, this time may be a little longer.
Contact With The Transplant Field
- The hair transplant area should not be contacted in any way after the operation. Even water should not touch this area.
- Do not touch it in any way for at least 10 days. This can damage the hair. It can cause hair loss in the transplant area.
After the hair transplantation operation, the way of lying is recommended, in which the pillow takes a slightly more upright position. The shapes in which the scalp is least in contact with the pillow will be ideal.
The Use Of Hats
A hat should definitely not be worn after the operation. A hat can break the hair follicles and cause the loss of transplanted hair. That is why do not wear a hat and anything like that on your hair area after the operation.
Alcohol And Cigarette Use
Alcohol should definitely not be used before and after the hair transplantation operation due to its blood-thinning effect.
In addition to the fact that smoking is quite harmful, it should also not be used after surgery, as it has a direct effect on blood pressure. It is also a factor that delays recovery quite a lot.
Consuming alcohol or cigarettes after the operation can both damage your hair follicles and heal for a longer time than you expect.
Sexual intercourse is actually directly connected with movement. Sexual intercourse should not be for a while, as sweating after the operation will damage the hair follicles.
Entering The Sea And Pool
Due to the fact that sea water is salty, it can damage the hair follicles. It is not recommended to enter the sea or pool in any way for at least 2-3 months after the operation. It is also not recommended because of the damage caused by the sun, as daylight hours will be preferred to the sea and pool.
After the hair transplant operation, the hair follicles have a very delicate structure. Because of this, playing sports and sweating can cause serious damage to the hair follicles. Heavy sports should be avoided for a long time. Light sports can be recommended under the supervision of a doctor.
You can walk at a light pace, but take a walk in cool weather or in the evening.
You should pay attention to the clothes that you wear after the operation. Because your hair follicles are very sensitive during this period, do not wear tight clothes that will contact your scalp.
Clothes or shirts with a side zipper are ideal clothes.
What Should Be Considered After Hair transplant?
- First of all, the scalp should be very well protected. He should not receive any blows.
- It is also necessary to be very well protected from the sun.
- After the operation, no cream or mousse should be applied to the hair.
How Long Tansplant The Pain Last After Hair Transplantation?
- After the operation, very little pain may occur, but it is temporary.
- In a few days the pain will pass.
When Does Redness Transplant After Hair Transplantation?
- Redness is observed normally after the operation.
- Within a week, the rashes pass.